If your phone is your world – business or otherwise – you probably find yourself using it for just about everything. While being able to work on the go from just about anywhere is pretty great, it can be frustrating to figure out a way to print your documents, especially when you’re in a hurry.
Fortunately, Payette Public Library offers mobile printing! Family photos, work documents, recipes off a webpage – all of it can now be printed from your phone here at the library! It’s quick and easy and gives you the flexibility you need to print the things that are important to you. Interested? Read on to find out how:
Please note! You must be connected to the Payette Public Library Wi-Fi in order to print.
Please Follow These Steps to Print your Item!
- On your mobile device/laptop click or tap the blue Mobile Printing button on this page below.
- On the Cybrarian AirPrinter Page that comes up, read through the instructions and click the I AGREE button at the bottom of the page.
- Select whether you want Black & White or a Color copy.
- Click or tap the Choose File button. Select your file and confirm (it will say Choose or Open).
- Click the Upload File button.
- Your print job will be given an ID number. For easier printing service, remember or keep track of that number. Then click the red “Click here to print your file.” link.
- You will be brought to a Confirmation page where you can agree to the price of the print. Click Cancel to cancel the job or Confirm to proceed.
- Once you have clicked confirm, use the ID number to log into the Print release station next to the copier.
- Deposit your money into the machine and click print. Don’t forget to grab your print from the copier!